Hello everyone! After several days of rain, the sun came out this afternoon, so I decided to head on up the mountain with my camera after school. It was hot and extremely humid, so I was literally dripping with sweat before I made it to the top. This photo is about 2/3 of the way up. (Do you recognize the hat, Aunt Mary Ellen? It has served me well in the U.S., Mexico, the Philippines, and now Korea! I forgot to take it to Germany with me last May and was very disappointed at the oversight.)The view was beautiful. In one direction are green mountains and valleys all the way to the horizon. In the other direction is my city and neighboring suburbs. I could even pick out my apartment building!
Here are a few more shots.



4 comments:
EM-bert! I was wondering when you were going to live up to the title on that blog of yours. Thanks for the pix. You look great! You rock my socks, Chica!
It's good to hear from you, Aadi. I'll try to get some more snapshots up for you soon. I don't want the title to be deceiving, after all. I hope life is treating you well. Peace to you! EM
The view is amazing. That is great that you are able to go investigate God's creation. We are heading to Romania in a week for a missions trip. Hopefully there will be some great views there as well. Miss ya!
Hey Michelleche!
I hope you have a wonderful trip to Romania. I want to hear all about it and see pictures when you return. You're in my prayers.
Post a Comment