Thursday, October 05, 2006

Where I've been the past five days

Home, sweet home (away from home, that is). This is my little apartment. It's small, but I like it! Since I was cooped up here for four entire days with a nasty stomach bug, I thought I'd post a picture. I'm glad to report that as of yesterday, I'm feeling better. I still have a headache, and I feel completely drained of energy, but I'm definitely noticing an improvement now that my intestines have given up their protest of whatever bug I caught. Speaking of which, my bathroom was immediately to my right when I took this picture. That's my "kitchen" to the left. I was standing with my back against the door.

8 comments:

Jane Newton said...

It looks very cozy. I'm glad that you're feeling better. It's about time. I'm sorry you missed your camping trip, maybe another time. I've been off school all week because my school is taking exams and I can't take the exams!! I went to Texas today though....hehehe
Well, feel more better now...

Mike said...

Jane was in TX with me! Your apartment does look cozy. My dorm isn't nearly that inviting. Sorry about missing your trip, but I'm glad you feel better!

Best of luck with everything and miss you.

E.M. Herbert said...

So you two got together in Texas? If so, I'm so jealous! I hope you had fun. I miss you guys. And Mike, my dorm rooms were never this nice either. They were rather sad and gross. I don't miss that at all! So when does the Mike blog start?

Jane Newton said...

No unfortunately we didn't get together, I was in Laredo and he was in Sherman. But one of these days, he will come here to Mexico to see me...Right Mike?????

Jane Newton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E.M. Herbert said...

Too bad. You two would have had fun. I just looked at a map. It's about an 8 hour drive from Laredo to Sherman. I guess that's a little far for an afternoon get-together.

Mike said...

I would have a Mike blog, but every entry would involve waking up, going to class, eating, working, sleeping, and waking back up...life isn't that extraordinary. Except this weekend, for the first time, I got to get away from Sherman and go to Dallas. I stayed with my godparents and it was cool b/c their daughter (who goes to OK Univ.) came back with friends and we all went to downtown Dallas for the parties (it was TX/OU weekend, the Red River Rivalry plays out in Dallas b/c it's half way btween Norman and Austin).

E.M. Herbert said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend, Mike! I'm glad. Where are you working? How are your classes going? Do you have a roommate? Ha! Now it's my turn to ask a million questions.