The dentist replaced my missing temporary filling yesterday. The tooth still hurts like heck and is still disgusting and oozing, but at least it doesn't have a gaping hole in it.
8 appointments: $41 (no charge for yesterday's appointment to replace the filling)
Classes went well yesterday. I feel well-rested after two weeks of being back home. I'm having a lot more fun with my students this week than I was in the weeks before Christmas, and that seems to be good for all of us. I'm on a Bingo kick with my preschool and kindergarten classes--picture Bingo for the very little preschoolers, alphabet Bingo for the pre-kindergartners, and easy reading Bingo for my kindergartners. So far, they love it and don't realize that they're learning and not just playing. Shhhhh . . . don't let the secret out.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment