Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I'm wishing all my friends and family a very merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, holy New Year!

It's been wonderful to be home in the Chicago area with my family this week. Last night, Mom, Dad, Sal, Grandma, and I went to church. This morning we opened presents. Later, the extended family came for Christmas dinner and more presents. It's a blessing to have such a loving, supportive family.

Christmas EveChristmas Day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Don't you think my Carly looks a little bit like you? Coincidentally, she would love to teach English in Korea someday. Maybe I will be reading a blog just like yours, but written by my daughter in a few years.

Have a wonderful visit with your family!

Cynthia said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the snow for me, it will never snow here and it didn't feel like Christmas without it!