Thursday, April 26, 2007

Field trip fun!

Spring has arrived here in Korea, and what a lovely spring it is. To celebrate, we took the kindergarten and 1st grade classes on a mini field trip to a nearby park. We sang songs, had a short lesson, played duck-duck-goose (after a quick lesson on how to play duck-duck-goose), and generally had a great time. Joy had my camera today, so I can't take credit for the photos. As you can see, a good time was had by all.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Ah! What great pictures of you and the kids outside on such a fine looking day! I had read one of your previous posts where tou posted an image of food. Not more than an hour later, my friend Paul and his wife invited me, my wife and sister-in-law to a traditional home made Korean dinner last night. Now I see these pictures and just sat back to dream of the fair weather there and the sites, sounds and people of Korea. Thanks for the great life stories and images here on you blog.

Cheers!

Jane Newton said...

Nice action shot Ellen, I can see that you were whipping those kids at a rousing game of Duck Duck Goose

E.M. Herbert said...

Hi Moose. I'm glad you enjoy the photos. Spring is truly beautiful here right now. Perfect weather! The kids had a great time running and playing. It was a welcome break from the daily grind of textbooks and lessons, and I think it was good for all of us just to have fun together. Thanks for stopping by!

E.M. Herbert said...

Hi Jane. The picture is a little misleading. I actually prefer to be tagged when playing duck duck goose, because then I can sit in the middle and take a break for a while without being picked again. If only I had caught on to that when I was a kid!