


And the 3rd-5th graders. I love them, too, of course. (The lanterns in a couple of the photos below are in preparation for Buddha's birthday at the end of next month. They're hanging all over the city. Along with all the flowers in bloom, they make the atmosphere around here quite colorful and festive.)






Happy birthday, Mom! I love you and miss you.

2 comments:
Hi Sweet Baby! Love reading about your adventures and seeing the pictures of all the kids. Kids are kids everywhere. You look terrific! What a nice surprise to scroll down your April 26 post and find a birthday greeting for Mom! I remember springtime in Korea as being especially nice...31 years ago! Enjoyed talking to you, will miss you tonight. OD&YMLYDF! (See if you can figure that out). Love, Dad
Old Dad and Young Mom--I didn't even have to think about it. I hope you all had a good time at the restaurant. I wish I could have been there with you all. Love you!
Post a Comment