Preschool and Kindergarten

First Graders
Second Graders
Third and Fourth Graders
One kindergarten class and one 2nd/3rd grade class together
One American's Journal from the Land of the Morning Calm

First Graders
Second Graders
Third and Fourth Graders
One kindergarten class and one 2nd/3rd grade class together
4 comments:
I'm not sure if you remember this or not. One year when we went to the Marcy center and we whipped out the camera and all the kids were like take a picture of me!!! And then I was surrounded by all the little kids and my little white head just popped in the picture, You called it the Jane ET picture...these pictures of you and the Korean kids remind me of that. And then I found a dollar :D
Happy Day!
I didn't even finish reading your comment before I thought, "Oh, that's the ET picture!" Good memories!
The kids are so darned cute - and for the record I don't think you look at all like ET, lol. Anyway, aren't you and your friend too young to even know who ET is??
Thanks, Jeanne! I'm old enough to have very clear memories of the 80s, and Jane, well, she's timeless--what can I say? The picture she's talking about reminded me of ET hiding among all the stuffed animals in the closet.
Post a Comment