My rash was a little better when I woke up, but I think the hot water in the shower made it worse again. My throat is still sore, but I don't feel nauseous.
I went to another doctor today. He said he doesn't think I have scarlet fever but have some kind of a virus instead. He gave me a prescription for medications to relieve the symptoms but said the virus has to run its course, and I should be feeling better in a couple days.
K and H-k taught my preschool classes this morning, and H-k and M taught my elementary school classes this afternoon. I find it a little amusing that it takes three people to fill in for me. After the morning preschool classes, K and H-k were going to Outback Steakhouse for lunch. Since it's in the basement of my building, I met them there. When I arrived, H-k had already ordered two cups of soup for me--one to eat there and one to take home.
I spent the rest of the day hanging around home today. I feel pretty lousy but don't like just lazing around. I finished one of the assignments for the geology course I'm taking and submitted it online and did a load of laundry. I'm really tired, but I don't want to fall asleep now because if I do, I won't sleep well tonight. I hope I can go back to school tomorrow.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment